- 1 pack of IBIS Sandwich Baguettes Brioche
- 8 slices of bacon
- 8 jalapeños from the glass
- 4 bottled tomatoes
- 300g spicy cheddar
- 8 tablespoons bruschetta spread from the glass
- 3 tablespoons soft butter
- Place the IBIS Sandwich Baguettes Brioche on the working surface. Fry the bacon slices in a pan until crispy. Then drain them on kitchen paper and let them cool down.
- Pat the jalapeños dry and cut into rings. Wash the tomatoes, remove the stalk attachments and cut the flesh into thin slices. Cut the cheddar into slices that fit in the sandwiches.
- Brush the inner cut of the baguettes with bruschetta. Then spread the cheese on top, the jalapeño rings, the bacon and finally the tomatoe slices. Close the baguettes and weigh them down with a kitchen board and a cooking pan. Then leave them to rest for about 20 minutes.
- Spread a thin layer of butter on the outside of the baguettes, then grill them on the barbecue at indirect medium heat for about 10 minutes until the cheese has melted. Turn the carefully once in half the time. Alternatively, the baguettes can be prepared in a grill pan. They must be turned over carefully.