For the quinoa salad:
- Wash the quinoa seeds in a fine-mesh sieve under running water. Then bring to the boil in a pot of salted water and simmer for about 15 minutes until the quinoa are soft.
- Season cooked quinoa with oil, vinegar, pepper and salt.
- Pluck the kale leaves from the stalk and wash them.
- Peel and chop the red onion.
- Mix the kale, onion and soybeans into the quinoa to make a salad.
For the braised peppers:
- Wash and chop the yellow and red peppers.
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Stew the bell peppers with some garlic and finely chopped onion in olive oil until soft. Season with salt, pepper and some thyme.
For the brioche bread with hummus:
- Drain the chickpeas, rinse and puree them together with the garlic to make hummus.
- Add some olive oil and 2 tbsp. yoghurt and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast IBIS Butterbrioche in the oven and spread with the hummus.
For the sweet potato sticks:
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into long, narrow strips.
- Turn sticks in starch and deep-fry.
For the falafel balls:
- Bake the finished falafel balls in the oven.
- Then drizzle the balls with garlic sauce.
Arrange the quinoa salad, peppers, bread, sweet potato sticks and falafel balls as a bowl. Remove the flesh of half an avocado with a spoon and dice. Add to the bowl as a topping and serve.