- Preheat the oven to 200°C top and bottom heat. Grease the ramekins with sunflower oil.
- Cut the Lecker Bäcker Mini Cakes into small cubes. Wash, dry, halve and stone the plums. Then cut them into quarters or eights depending on the size.
- Whisk almond milk, eggs, vanilla sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Place the Mini Cakes cubes alternately with the plums on the trays. Pour the almond milk and egg mixture over them and sprinkle with flaked almonds. Bake on the bottom rack for about 30 minutes until the mixture has set. 10 minutes before the end of the baking time, cover the plum pots loosely with aluminium foil if necessary so that they do not get too dark.
- It is best to serve the plum pots lukewarm and dusted with icing sugar.
Tip: For those who can't get enough chocolate: The recipe can also be made gluten-free with 150g IBIS Lecker Bäcker Mini Brownies with 16% chocolate.