This is what you can expect with us:
Training as an office management assistant at IBIS usually lasts 3 years and is based on the dual system. It can be shortened based on good academic performance at vocational school and in the company. This is usually done in consultation with the trainee, as both sides must be willing to do this. You will go through all of our departments to understand processes and interrelationships, but also to find out where your strengths lie. The focus of this apprenticeship is on organisational and commercial administration.
What we expect from you:
- You have good qualifications for the occupation of office management assistant if you have the following interests or skills:
- A good feeling for languages, especially German, but ideally also English and possibly other foreign languages.
- Good verbal and written expression and text comprehension skills
- Sociability and communication skills
- Friendliness and good manners
- Willingness to help
- Diligence and the ability to keep track of things
- You enjoy planning and organising
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to call us on 02408/ 92 67-0 or contact us by e-mail: