Now it's time for winter!
Take part in our winter competition and win one of five shopping bags filled to the brim with IBIS goodies. You'll be well prepared for your next shopping trip.
So you see, it's worth taking part. Simply fill in the form and you'll be in the draw.
The closing date for entries is 31 January 2023.
Conditions for participation in IBIS competitions
1. Organizer and conditions of participation
1. The organizer of the competition / responsible for data processing is IBIS Backwarenvertriebs GmbH, Pascalstraße 14, 52076 Aachen (abbreviated to "IBIS").For more information about IBIS, please see the imprint at https://www.ibis-backwaren.de/impressum/.
2. Participation in the prize draw is subject to these terms and conditions of participation and to the conditions arising from the respective prize draw description. The respective description of the competition takes precedence over these conditions of participation; in particular, specifications regarding eligibility, participation and the determination and announcement of winners may differ in the description of the competition in individual cases. By participating in the competition, these terms and conditions are accepted.
3. Competitions may be conducted by IBIS in cooperation with various partners (cooperation partners), who may provide the prizes (prize sponsor). Any involvement of cooperation partners or prize sponsors will be indicated in the context of the sweepstakes description. IBIS represents the cooperation partners during the execution of the sweepstakes and promises the prizes donated by the cooperation partners solely on their behalf. IBIS shall not be obligated to perform any services of its own, unless IBIS itself is the sponsor of the prize in the specific case.
1. Only persons residing in Germany who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry are eligible to participate. Excluded from participation in the competition are employees of IBIS (including affiliated companies) and persons entrusted with the implementation of the competition as well as their respective relatives.
2. Each participant may only enter the competition once. In the event of multiple participation or false information during registration, exclusion from the competition may occur.
1. Participation in the competition takes place online and requires, in addition to providing personal data of the participant (mandatory fields are marked with an "asterisk" and include in particular first name, surname, address and e-mail address), confirmation of these conditions of participation.
2. The data required for participation must be provided completely and truthfully. This applies in particular to the participant's e-mail address, which will be used for notification of the prize in the event of a win.
3. The competition will take place during the period specified in the competition description, with the closing date and expiry of the competition period being 24:00 on the last day of participation. By this time, the information and declarations required for participation in the competition must have been entered online in full and transmitted to IBIS. Applications received after this time will not be considered.
1. Within the scope of the competition, the prizes specified in the competition description can be won.
2. Cash payment, payment in kind or exchange of the winnings is not possible. The winnings are not transferable.
3. IBIS does not provide any warranty for defects of quality or title. Claims by the Participant due to defects fraudulently concealed by IBIS shall remain unaffected in this respect.
5. Determination of winners and distribution of winnings
1. Immediately following the end of the competition, at the latest within a period of 14 days after the end of the competition, the winner(s) will be determined by IBIS using an electronic random number generator (draw).
2. Winners will be notified by email within a reasonable period of time, no later than 14 days after the draw, using the information provided when registering for the competition. If a winner does not respond to IBIS's prize notification within 21 days, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be drawn. This applies accordingly to cases in which a prize cannot be granted to a participant due to a breach of these conditions of participation, e.g. in cases of manipulation of the competition or in the event of multiple entries not being permitted.
3. The delivery of non-cash prizes is free of charge within Germany. If the prize cannot be delivered to the address provided by the winner, even after attempted contact via the e-mail address provided by the winner, the prize will be forfeited without compensation.
6. Exclusion and early termination
1. Participants who violate these conditions of participation may be excluded by IBIS. This applies in particular to cases in which participants use manipulation or other dishonest means to participate. Such exclusion may also be pronounced retrospectively and any winnings may be revoked or reclaimed.
2. IBIS reserves the right to suspend the competition completely or temporarily if difficulties arise that jeopardize the integrity of the competition. IBIS shall make use of this possibility in particular if, for technical or legal reasons, the proper or fair execution of the sweepstakes cannot be guaranteed. In the event of premature termination of the competition, participants shall have no claims and the prizes offered shall not be awarded. Any voucher codes already transmitted, which the participants may have automatically received for their participation, shall remain valid even in the event of premature termination of the competition.
1. IBIS shall be liable in accordance with the statutory provisions, unless liability is excluded under the following provisions.
2. IBIS excludes liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty, unless damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health or guarantees or claims under the Product Liability Act are affected. Furthermore, liability for the breach of obligations whose fulfillment is essential to the proper performance of the contract and on whose fulfillment the Participant may regularly rely (material contractual obligations) shall remain unaffected.
8. Privacy notice
1. IBIS processes personal data (hereinafter referred to as the "Data") of participants in sweepstakes only in compliance with the relevant data protection provisions, insofar as the processing is necessary for the provision, implementation and execution of the sweepstakes (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b. DSGVO), the participants have consented to the processing (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO) or the processing serves the legitimate interest of IBIS (e.g. in the security of the sweepstakes or in the protection of our interests against misuse through the possible collection of IP addresses when submitting sweepstakes entries).
2. Participants' data will only be transmitted to other bodies if this is necessary for the implementation of the competition (e.g. for the dispatch of prizes by sponsor(s) or to technical service providers or agencies commissioned in connection with the implementation) or if a participant has consented to the transmission.
3. The participants' data will be deleted as soon as the competition has ended and the data is no longer required to inform the winners or because queries about the competition are to be expected. In principle, the participants' data will be deleted no later than 6 months after the end of the sweepstakes. Winners' data may be retained for longer in order, for example, to answer queries about the prizes or to fulfill the prize services; in this case, the retention period depends on the type of prize and is up to three years in the case of items or services, for example, in order to be able to process warranty claims. Furthermore, the participants' data may be stored for longer, e.g. in the form of reporting on the sweepstakes in online and offline media.
4. If data was also collected for other purposes within the scope of the competition, its processing and the retention period will be governed by the data protection information on this use (e.g. in the case of registration for the newsletter as part of a competition).
5. Participants are entitled to various rights as data subjects under the GDPR, which arise in particular from Art. 15 to 21 GDPR:
- Right to object: You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1)(e) or (f) DSGVO; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. If the personal data concerning you are processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such marketing; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is related to such direct marketing.
- Right of revocation for consents: You have the right to revoke any consent you have given at any time.
- Right of access: You have the right to request confirmation as to whether data in question is being processed and to be informed about this data and to receive further information and a copy of the data in accordance with the legal requirements.
- Right to rectification: In accordance with the law, you have the right to request that data concerning you be completed or that inaccurate data concerning you be rectified.
- Right to erasure and restriction of processing: You have the right, in accordance with the law, to request that data relating to you be erased immediately or, alternatively, to request restriction of the processing of the data in accordance with the law.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive data relating to you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format in accordance with the legal requirements or to request that it be transferred to another controller.
- Complaint to a supervisory authority: You also have the right, in accordance with the law, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR.
The contact details of our data protection officer are:
MOSE Consulting GmbH
9. Final provisions
1. German law shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
2. Should individual provisions of these Conditions of Participation be or become invalid, this shall not affect the legal validity of the remaining Conditions of Participation.
3. The legal process is excluded