- 8 slices of bacon
- 6 slices of IBIS Korn Genuss
- 1 large vine tomato
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 head Romaine lettuce heart
- 2 tablespoons mango curry sauce
- 200g wafer-thin sliced chicken breasts
- sea salt
- Lay out the bacon on a baking tray. Bake in the oven at 200°C top and bottom heat for about 8-10 minutes until crispy.
- Toast the IBIS Korn Genuss golden brown.
- Slice the tomatos and season with sea salt and pepper
- Spread one of the two toasted IBIS Korn Genuss slices with mayonnaise. Then top it with lettuce, two slices of tomatos and bacon. Cover this with another slice of IBIS Korn Genuss. Spread on this the mango curry sauce and cover it with chicken breast. Spread another slice of IBIS Korn Genuss with mayonnaise and place it on the sandwich with the mayonnaise side down.
- Finally cut the sandwich crosswise into two triangular halves.
- Optionally served with salted potato chips.